The story of Mr & Mrs Hyde – June 2022
I’m still blown away by how beautiful this sunflower-themed summer wedding was.
Tom and Laura really wanted someone who could bring out the essence of their day and bring out their personalities. When they first reached out to me, we clicked instantly and I knew we were going to be a perfect fit.
From start to finish, their special day was full of so many gorgeous moments – and equally some hilarious ones!
- My favourite moment was Laura’s Stepdad seeing her for the first time and those teary eyes I was able to capture this very moment for them to watch back and I’m so happy with how it came out.
- I loved seeing Tom help Laura feel more relaxed as the day went on, as she was a little camera shy at first.
- When Laura wasn’t afraid to get her hands dirty by grabbing the cake with her beautiful fresh nails and shoving cake in Tom’s face. I’m not sure Tom has recovered from that yet…!
- I may have had a little influence of the Bride and Groom to take a shot together, which went down a treat.
- Later in the afternoon, the photographer and I drove them down to the wheat fields for some couple shots, which were honestly breathtaking. Golden Hour is not to be missed!
Congratulations, Tom & Laura. What a special day and thank you for letting me share it with you.
Tom & Laura
“After going back and forth with whether to have a video for our wedding we got in touch with Sarah from the start she was so personable and made us feel so comfortable. She listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond I would always recommend her. Everyone at the wedding commented how lovely she was on the day. When the video came it massively exceeded our expectations she captured every moment and made it the most beautiful story. We can’t thank her enough for her amazing work.”