The story of Mr & Mrs Roberts – October 2022
Delighted to share this film of the super awesome couple, Beth + Alex who got married at Eastington Park last October.
It was a beautiful autumn day, the colour of the trees were firey orange and my fave moments of their day had to include;
- The very emotional first looks with Beth and her Dad and also her bridesmaids.. sometimes I find it impossible to not also tear up in these moments.
- I loved how Beth + Alex were always so in tune with each other, always laughing, singing, dancing and finishing each others sentences.
- The first dance was awesome especially when some of their guests let off some confetti canons, a lovely little surprise for them!
- I loved that they sent each other a cards in the morning and they were stoked to read them out on camera, a beautiful moment I got to entangle into their films.
- The epic day was finished off with some sparklers!
Beth and Alex wanted someone to capture their day so they could watch it back for many years to come and I believe they wanted someone who matched their fun, vibrant energy…. Enter me.
Well Beth & Alex, it was my privilege, I absolutely loved filming your wedding, were so much fun, up for a good laugh and the edit process was a hoot too, so many fun jokes and lovely moments to play with! I hope you have the most wonderful, fun life together as I’m sure you will!
Beth & Alex
“Sarah, honestly the videos are better than I could’ve ever imagined! I am so thankful that we decided to book you as it has been worth every penny! To be able to watch our day and relive it through the videos is something I am going to treasure forever.”