Telling your story, in your words with films that are full of life and energy!
I’m a filmmaker who specialises in capturing the fun and excitement of weddings like yours. I love working with couples who are not afraid to break the mold and create a wedding that is truly their own.
Whether you’re planning a massive party, a festival-style celebration, or an intimate ceremony, I’m here to help you capture every awesome moment.
So, are you ready to create the wedding story of the year??
Want to ditch the traditions and do it YOUR way?
Queen, you’ve come to the right place.
Tired of all the beige and grey, and instead want to add colour and vibrance to your day?
I will share ALL of my secrets with you to light up the hell out of your day.
Need a right-hand woman on the day to make sure your hair and make-up is top form??
I’m there, beaut.
Want to tell your wedding story YOUR way, in your words?
Okay, we’re about to become friggin’ besties.
Telling your story, in your words
- watching yourself walk down the aisle to the sound of your husband describing how stunning you look
- your bestie catching the most epic bouquet to the sound of your husband telling everyone how she’s been by your side since forever (and dealing with you when he couldn’t…)
- the best man speech embarrassing the groom (obvs), alongside footage of all the lads on the dance floor
- those first looks with the father of the bride to the sound of his wedding speech about his little girl…
Audio is the key for creating an epic, storytelling wedding film.
I spend a huge amount of time piecing this all together after your big day; crafting and connecting all of these special moments to tell your story, in your words.
We will plan all of this in advance to make sure everything runs seamlessly on the day.
But if I’m going to tell your story through film, I need to know your story first.
So, book a meeting with me and we’ll get to know each other a little more, and map out everything for your big day!
Couples often tell me how they wake up the next day after their wedding and want to relive the day all over again.
Hun, I want this for you too.
Afterwards, you get to have your moment all over again by getting family and friends back together to sit down and enjoy your wedding story.
- Is Dad going to start crying over his speech again?
- Is the Groom going to get embarrassed again over one of the Groomsmen stories?
- And trust me when I say, everyone will be gasping again at your epic outfit
Catherine & Neil
“We’ve just watched all the videos...they are just amazing!!!! You have done such a good job and have totally captured the essence of our special day. We love them! Thank you so much. I can’t wait to share them with our families and friends. You really are talented! I would absolutely recommend you!”